Private pick up at your hotel in Bangkok
Leave Bangkok early on this private soft adventure tour to River Kwai and take the first stop at the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and tour the market on a longtail boat. The Private Tour then goes to the Bridge over the River Kwai and war cemetery of allied prisoners. This soft adventure tour will then take a boat down the river kwai to check into the Jungle floating Raft Hotel. Day 2 of the soft adventure tour takes you to the Hellfire Pass memorial, walk the track and the cutting then a dip in the Hot Springs. After lunch visit the Thai Tiger Temple, Thai Elephant camp, Jungle River trekking in to river kwai with Thai elephants. Your Thailand soft adventure tour ends back at your Bangkok hotel.
- 07:00am Meet Guide in Lobby of Bangkok hotel
- Arrive Floating Market tour Market on long tail type Boats
- Leave for Kanchanaburi visit to Bridge over the river kwai and war cemetery of allied prisoners and if you wish there is a museum about the Hellfire Pass at the war cemetery .
- 01:30pm Visit Tiger Temple, walk with the Tigers and photos with adult Tigers
- Arrive at pier for transfer to Jungle Rafts hotel
- 04:30pm Take raft to waterfall can go swimming in the waterfall and river and float back to hotel if you wish.
- 07:30pm Dinner at hotel
- 07:30am Breakfast at hotel
- 08:30pm Take raft back to pier
on the river kwai and then to hotsprings Hellfirepass Museum and walk the cutting
- Elephant camp show and ride
Optional: wash the elephants (pay on day)
- Time allowing: Feed Wild Monkeys, Kaset Buddha Cave, Trestle Bridge part of the Death Railway.
- 04:30pm Leave for Bangkok
- 2 people 19,845 Baht
- 3-8 people add 4,990 Baht per person
- 9+ please email us for a quote
River Kwai Tour is 2 Day and includes modern transportation, driver, fuel, tolls, parking, licensed guide from pickup in Bangkok to drop off in Bangkok, longtail boat tour of floating market, entrance fees to Tiger Temple, entrance fees to Saiyok National Park, Hotspring fee, lunch both days, Elephant ride, breakfast day 2, dinner day 1 and 1 night at hotel and Personal Accident Insurance.