Private pick up at your hotel in Bangkok
This private Thailand tour will take you for Breakfast with the Monks at the Tiger temple near river kwai in Kanchanaburi. On this private tour you will prepare the Tigers cubs for bathing. Walk the adult Tigers down into the canyon for their morning exercise in the pool, bottle feed the cubs and special training session. After lunch on this private tour you can ride the Thai elephants into the river kwai and then also wash and bath the Thai Elephants. Visit the Bridge over the river Kwai on the way back to your Bangkok hotel.
- 05:00am Meet guide in lobby of your Bangkok hotel.
- 07:00am Kanchanaburi Market shopping for Monks Breakfast around 200 Baht each.
- 07:30am Breakfast with the Monks.
- Prepare Tigers cubs for showering.
- Walk the Tigers down into the canyon for their morning exercise in the pool.
- Bottle feed the cubs and special training session.
- Back to wish the Monks farewell and leave temple
- Optional: visit Elephant camp and take Elephant ride, bath Elephants (can pay on day)
Time allowing, but can do all, Feed Wild Monkeys, Kaset Cave now Buddha Cave, View Railway Trestle Bridge clinging to cliff Face
- Back to Kanchanaburi walk over the Death Railway Bridge.
- Leave Kanchanaburi Province for Bangkok.
- 2 people 16,900 Baht
- 3-8 people add 6,500 Baht per person
- 9+ please email us for a quote
River Kwai Temple Tour is all Day and includes modern transportation, driver, fuel, tolls, parking, licensed guide, entrance fees to Tiger Temple, breakfast with monks program, feeding Tiger Cubs and lunch and Personal Accident Insurance.
Don't wear red color clothes. No loud noises, sudden movements or running. Also ladies no halter tops, short shorts or short skirts allowed in the Tiger Temple grounds.